I wanted to go skiing with some friends for a weekend in January, so I asked my parents expecting a flat out no. Unfortunately I actually waited too long to ask them and of course I got a no because they didn't want to pay for it and I didn't have a job to pay for it either. Yes, this is partially my fault. But I really wanted to go. So I told my friends I could go and last Saturday ran around town applying like crazy to these places. Luckily, the ski trip people only needed a $20 deposit, so I could pay for that before I even got a job. The next day, my dad tells me if I get a job before the ski trip, he'll pay for it all! :) But.. DUH-DUH-DUH-DUUUH, Just got an email, and they want the money by thursday. I can probably delay having to pay it all, but I'm hoping I get a job soon. I did have a prety good prospect on Saturday, at the library the lady gave me a number to call if I didn't hear from them in a week, so that's pretty good right? And I'm applying to a place that's hiring tomorrow.. actually, later today. With my McHorrible's experience, I should be a shoo-in right? :) Let's hope it all goes well!
I also have a back-up plan if I don't get the job in the next week to cover the cost.
But overall, I'm feeling the guilt big time. I just hope all works out before I need to cancel or explain to my parents why I'll be gone for the weekend. So not happening.
Wish me luck!
Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment