Hello!
I haven't been posting my late night thoughts in a while. But I've had a few things happen to me, so I'm going to update!
I finally got a job! Thank God. I was honestly on the cusp of giving up and planning on loafing all summer long. And they called while I was at the gym, and I had to call her back.. oh the horror. It took me about 15 minutes to gather my courage to call. AND I GOT THE JOB! Bow chicka wow wowwwww. Honestly I have been in such a good mood since then, bringing me to my other point.
A few posts ago, I blogged about my terrible fail in the form of a pink dress. Well, I have been given a chance at redemption! In 2 months. Again. This time, in teal. So I picked up the mail, and the new Seventeen comes in! and what does it come with? A fitness schedule?! Well, I'm using it on top of my regular gym stuff, and I plan to stick to it. (:
That's about it. I'd rant on about the Korean drama 49 Days, but you can just check my tumblr for that (:
[Click for Tumblr! (:
Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment