Saturday, September 25, 2010

University Fair 3.0

So, I took my sister to the university fair today in town. Aha, that makes me sound like a hick. No, actually, I live in Toronto. So we to to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre to look for universities she might want to attend. In two years. Yup, she's a keener. So was I. This is the third time I'll have gone to get the free bags, lanyards, and highlighter pens that this wonderful fair has to offer. But, unlike myself, my sister does not get excited for these things. She didn't even look at the other schools! We spent about an hour and a half there max. I mean, yeah it's great that you know where you wanna go, but don't you wanna see what else there is out there?

Aside from that, there was a blue jays game that day. So along with seeing a million high schoolers, there were also the Jays fans. With the t-shirts, big fingers, and of course the face and body paint. Also, I saw the movie "Easy A" today. Very good! Funny scenes where I actually laugh? Yes please.

It was actually a pretty good day. Except for the fact that I had to wake up at 7 am. Haven't done that in a while.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment