Girls its time for some fun again ! Make your status :
Champagne - if youre single
Mojito - if you have a BIG CRUSH
Tequila - if you're dating
Baileys - If you're married
Beer - if you guys just broke up
I'm single. Not that I have problem with not dating anyone at the moment. But, it did make me realize that after that, ALL my best friends statuses: TEQUILA.
This made me think: am I really that undesirable? I know, believe me, I KNOW that I don't need a man to be myself or be complete. But still. I just feel like a failure. But these things take time and I know that if i wait, things will get better. I mean, the worst that could happen is that I don't get a boyfriend.
I'm sorry if my self-consciousness is making you angry. but come on, you're reading a teen girl's blog. it was bound to happen.
I want someone for me. But not just for the sake of having them, more for the closeness you get, the friendship, and that deep connection that no one else can understand. I honestly feel so jealous of my friends. I want what they have. LOL I bet I sound like a cliche. I'm sorry for you guys, if you can't understand. But it's on my mind right now and this is my release. I hate that I'm Jealous. I don't want to be. Why can't I be happy with what I have? Human nature. Ugh.
Thanks for listening.
Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment