It's hunting season for me, wonderful readers. Or rather, it's always hunting season. The JOB hunt. I have been applying like crazy but for the past two weeks I've taken a rest and I plan to go out tomorrow and get me a JOB! Hopefully we can work something out because OSAP funds are running low and I've got 5 months until my next cheque (T.T) Anywho, I'm hoping for anything better than my last job: McDonald's. I mean, you'd think that with my slave work experience I'd be hired in a second. But no, it's been almost a year since I've stopped working and I need the money! I also need a car.. in my world of the suburbs, car freedom. I can go wherever, whenever. But what about the Public Transportation system you say? Terrible and inconsistent. I've long given up on that mode of transportation. I only use it in emergencies. So here I am, about to step out into the working world again! That is, if anyone hires me.
Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment