Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Best Friend is a Slu.


SLU; pronunciation: "SL-EW" correct spelling: "Slu"
The word slu originated in a Southern Toronto area. 
  1.  A "slu" can be considered a betrayer, a backstabber, a "dirty" trickster, someone whom is untrustworthy. 
  2. A girl that is not quite a slut, but minorly promiscious with kissing other boys, and thinks she a better than she really is. 
  3. The act of being a slut.
Via Urban Dictionary.

I knew she wasn't the best person out there, and I knew she hung out with guys a lot. But this is getting to be too much and with people too close to home. I'm starting to think she was like this the whole time, but holding out on me Our friends say she's afraid I'll judge her if she tells me the truth. I wouldn't, I'd just be honest - something she could never handle. I honestly don't want anything to do with her, but WWJD? He wouldn't leave her, reprimand her, slap her several times (OH I want to so badly) and out her for all there insane things she's doing lately before dramatically abandoning her forever. I gotta remember this. But she has made me so angry/disappointed/disgusted/frustrated and at the same time, I just want to forgive her for all these things and be her best friend. Forgive her. She hasn't done anything wrong to me specifically. So why does she need my forgiveness? 
She's not who I thought she was. And who she actually is.. is someone I don't want to be around. I am pissed she's lied to me about everything and tried to play it off as innocence and she knows what she needs to do. She won't do it. Even if I tell her step by step what to do, she's not gonna do it. Why? Because she lives for the drama, the boys, the thrill. I know she's got problems and I think this is how she deals with them. But it's wrong. She knows, but she won't do. I don't think I've ever been so mad at her before. Guess this is the deal breaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment