Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I quit Facebook..

I just couldn't handle seeing everything on there. People who claim to love God and just don't live it. People who claim they're trying to change, but their statuses and pictures claim different things. People who claim to be Christian, but get pregnant and try to cover it up with a wedding. Come on. We all know that when you give birth, people are gonna be counting up the months and it won't add up.

Spiritual Warfare is on. I don't know what's happening, but my world is bringing me down. So I've cut off Facebook hoping to connect with God instead of people who claim to know God.I'm just hoping I truly find Him. I feel like my love isn't genuine and that it's been an act. I know what I've felt, and at times, it is just emotion, but sometimes is resonates in you. I can't feel anything right now, and I want it back.

Fitness Life: Christmas was too cruel. Post Midterms all that hard work went down the drain. Got back on track and am living the healthy life no matter what. Not seeing a difference in numbers yet, but I know like before these things take time, so that's cool.

Trust and obey, 
for there's no other way;
to be happy in Jesus,
But to Trust and Obey.

 I'm trusting, God. I will obey. I will be patient. May your will be done. May I be at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment