As you know, I'm supposed to give off the appearance of the good girl. No, I don't have perfect grades, definitely not the perfect family, but what I do take pride in is in being on time. So imagine my discomfort and hyperventilation patterns when I find out that I'm late for my 2 hour tutorial! I broke the golden rule. I realized this because for some reason I believed that today was Wednesday where I have a one hour break in all my classes. Unfortunately, I spent my hour goofing around, exploring campus, and getting (TMI guy alert) free tampons from the women's centre. So when I walk by my tutorial class 10 minutes early, or so I thought, I notice that no one is outside waiting. So I decide to walk around till anyone else shows up. Then I look in the window to find my TA teaching.. And then it hits me. I whip out my itouch (where I stash my schedule) to quickly find out that yes, indeed, I AM LATE. 3 things happen:
1. Hyperventilation - how did this happen? What am I missing out on? Shouldn't I go in? I'm an hour late! Oh my gist my grades!
2. Freakout texting - my friend I was just with, my best friend. Asking them what to do, and
3. My decision to calmly walk by the class and into the other building to wait and talk to my TA after class.
I'm hoping to be able to sign the attendance sheet so that way I won't be deducted marks. But how am I going to get those notes! Oh my goodness.
So here I am, freaking out shaking with nervousness and waiting for 2 o'clock.
Wish me luck guys,
Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment