Today is his birthday. I didn't remember and I was doing fine, until I checked my Facebook. -.-
Thaaaanks Facebook reminders. I don't know how I feel about him. But whenever I do, I can only think of the good things and how I used to feel. Do I say happy birthday? Maybe not. I mean, we haven't talked in forever. I hate stupid leftover feelings. Especially since he never knew about them to begin with. Too bad I have no idea what he looks like now. ALL his profile pictures are of bands, guitars, anything but himself. Even my Facebook stalking shows nothing. So I promise nothing, but I'm gonna say it here.
a) Because you don't know who I'm talking about and
b) He'll never know either.
Can't decide if I'm happy or sad about the last one.
Hey Eric,
Happy Birthday. I know we haven't talked in ages, but I really hope you have a good time today! Lucky guy, it's even on a Saturday. Have fun (:
still.
Love.
P.S; Hope you saw it.
No comments:
Post a Comment