Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Legal Lady

Alloooo My lovely online audience!

It was my birthday yesterday. Technically because today is now tomorrow, it was my birthday two days ago. I am now a legal adult in Canada (Khan-ah-dah). Wooo! I can now purchase all the lottery tickets in the world. Yay me! My father came home with 18 roses for me that day, as a jab that I decided not to have a debut (Filipino becoming of age ceremony. MAD partaay). But there are more pressing issues at hand. I also got $50 for nothing I guess. I also got a lot more "happy birthday!"'s at school than I expected. So that was a nice twist for me. Alrighty, now on to the more depressing. I failed my Economics midterm. I have 3 midterms in that class so this time I MUST pass or I have to drop the class, with no refund. I also forgot to rsvp for my commencement this friday. So I need to call them and see if I can still go. Ahaha, oh if my dad knew, I'd be so dead right now. So I have been studying quite hard! I am filled with economics to the point to where I make real life connections by accident. Yup. That's how sad it is. on top of that, this week I've gone to bed since Monday past 2am at the earliest. Sadness. But tomorrow morning, I GET TO SLEEP IN. Ahhh yes, the sweet sleep I have been drained of. But tonight, I will finish one sample mid term, because I still feel unprepared, and sleeep! (: The stressful life of an 18 year old.
Forgot to mention. DRAMAS! Sungyungwan Scandal! and Coffee House! So jokes. Okay I wanna sleep.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment