I don't want to get into the details because i have about 10 pages of history to read if I want to be on time this week, so I'll be doing a list to explain to you what happened today (they seem to be my thing lately). Here we go boys & girls!
a) My best friend's birthday is this saturday. Our other BFF & I want to hang out with her but she goes to school in Ottawa. Our plan was to spend the weekend with her and have fun! Good plan except
b) my parents were former jail wardens in a previous life, and I asked, but it was a complete no. I then got yelled at for not doing the laundry and cleaning the bathroom even though I spend all my time on school WHICH is what they want me to do. This all happened on the phone on the way to school, so by the time I actually get there I'm in a bad mood and
c)went to the library after classes to study, where I missed 2 phone calls from my father who was rushing to get home to wait for some guy to fix the ticking noise our heater was making. He didn't arrive until 10PM. In his tiredness/Hunger/lack of patience, he left me & my friend without a ride and just as that happened, it
d) rained. Hard. And the wind blew, while we sat outside for 30 minutes waiting for the bus. By the time we arrived at the station waiting for a second bus to take us home, the bus that was supposed to take us, only stopped in the town right before ours. So we waited in a shabby little bus shack for 40 minutes waiting for the right bus. When this bus came, we ran for it (as the shack was not right next to our bus stop) and
e) soaked the sneakers I had decided to wear for ONCE in my lifetime. We get on the bus, drying off as we go, and my friend calls her mom so we know where to get off so she can take us home from the bus stop. 20 minutes later, we get off at the buss stop to find that her mom isn't there. She's still at the birthday party that's 10 minutes away. This leaves us
f) on a road at 8:35 pm but due to the season & weather change looks more like 12:45am in the pouring and wind-infested rain without bus shelter. By this time, I was delirious because I hadn't eaten since 4pm. I finished all my snacks and both bus stations had no place to buy food.
At this point in time, the music I was listening to (Ke$ha's We R Who We R) gave me an idea. So while we waited for her mom, I began to sing and dance my heart out and once my friend saw me, all I could do was laugh. My day was absolutely ridiculous. By the way I also
g) Missed GLEE. Well, 55 minutes of it.
Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment