I wasn't invited to a friend's club meeting. I went about twice then the club took a break. She didn't bring me to the meeting when they started again. I feel bad, more on the rejection side.
I know you older people out there think I'm being so petty & are ready to stop reading and move on to the next blog. I hate me too for feeling this way. Frankly, I can't shake the feeling, so I'm here to vent. Sorry.
But [Brace yourselves for an unattractive whiny teenage attack] WHYYYYYY? Why didn't she bring me? I'm a good friend, we're both comfortable, I've made friends. So why? WHY. I can't go without her, I don't know enough people and I'm not completely comfortable if I don't go with her. I want to go. So bring me. Invite me. Please.
Okay, There's a million things I could go off on about, but I'm gonna stop here. I've said the basics of my annoying whiny self-concious self.
Again, I apologize for the annoying-ness of this entry.
Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment