Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blizzarded In

Snow came, my university shut down. Thank you Canada for being the great white north!

I jus bought the most expensive textbook yet. I've been trying to buy used books as much as possible but this book was hard to get and I ended up spending about $120.00. Ahh my poor bank account. The money keeps going down and the world isn't hiring. If you need workers, POST IT. Seriously. I worked at Mc Donald's! I have been to the bottom of the food chain and worked for minimum wage for way too long. Anything by comparison is better! Hire me! I do the unthinkable. I mean, you'd think that people would be breaking my door down to hire me. But, no. Nothing. I have cooked fries single-handedly without running out on a wednesday night. Trust me, Wednesday is killer. 6:30 - 730, that place is a war zone. I've cleaned meat grease, washed sauce carts and can re-fill a ketchup dispenser in 3 minutes. If that's not efficiency, I don't know what is.

Spent the day watching dramas. and then some homework. Maybe I'll apply to Shoppers this weekend.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment