Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year, New Me - Not

So doubtful on the actual commitment that's about to go down right now. Okay, so my resolution is to keep a journal/diary thing. I bought a notebook. Then I remembered how much I hate writing. Like physical writing. It hurts my hand, I'm a baby.. I know. 

So let's update, shall we?

Recently I have: 

Applied for graduation: Goodbye Uni!
Applied for Master's programs: Hello more uni. Super skeptical on this, as my grades aren't what I thought they'd be. Meh.
Had my driver's license expire: Been meaning to schedule that test. Turns out other people book their tests too. Tons of them. On the day you need to do your test. Hmm.
Spent way too much money: Still paying off that trip to Peru (Sidenote: there was a trip to Peru!). Can't forget Christmas shopping/Boxing Day either! On the plus side, I've been working a ton, so that should cover it all up.
Joined a gym: This actually happened in December. Tomorrow, the gym'll be full of resolution makers. Bleh.
Been to CrossCon! Awesome experience. Not what I thought it would be, at the same time - not where I thought I'd be. Was a good eye opener to my initial thoughts on missions work and 'the call'.
Had Drama: (TLDR) High School BFF's being a bit dramatic because 'I don't miss her', I believe. Mutual friend informed me because she won't call me out on it herself. I texted her a bit, and it wasn't good enough AND she credited herself for that interaction. SO not into that dramz anymore and trying to let it go. 

Today: Movies. LOTR 1 Extended edition all day long, I swear. I'm trying to see the awesomeness that apparently everyone else sees. Wolf on Wall Street later today with the sister. Contemplating changing this blog name. It's kinda lame, and I was trying to be cool. Still am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment