Super productive and yet unproductive today. I applied for some jobs, applied and spent actual effort looking into and filling out applications for summer internships and submitted one of two Master's applications. I also found a course to switch into while keeping my graduation requirements. Like whoa there. At the same time I successfully avoided a day at the gym, and managed to finish the 4th season of Arrested Development on Netflix. I almost got sucked into the House of Cards, but remembered my new addiction to Downton Abbey. Priorities, right? Still behind on my YouTube subscriptions.
I saw Wolf of Wall Street. DAYUM that movie was 18+ for a reason. I think I've gotten a bit more insensitive to the sexuality in cinema. Need to address and talk to God about that.
Didn't go to youth today because my sister was sick. Not sure if that was an excuse for my laziness today or if it was legitimate. I meant, I go without her on an almost weekly basis, but since she's home it's like we're attached. On top of that, CM pissed me off cause he wanted a favour and while I did say yes, that was before my sister got sick. Since I wasn't going out anymore I couldn't do that favour and then he pretended to care. Excuuuse me - don't play on your concern for me when you're actually concerned for yoself. Let's be real. I'm not mad, I'm just ticked off. Lame choice of words, but accurate. I do feel guilty for not going though. I mean it seemed legit when it happened, but I also was asking for it. I kept checking to see if we were gonna go when it was only she who was sick. I mean I could've gone, not a big deal. Laziness consumes me. I almost didn't even write this. I figure I should at least let this resolution live for a week right?
No comments:
Post a Comment