Monday, January 27, 2014

January's Ending

I've been slacking, and stressing, and for some reason.. today I've got my life together. My Grad applications are ready, did three assignments and handed them in on time. Oh, but I missed my class today. And I didn't go to the gym. I did get some awesome notebooks on sale. 

Spiritually, I realize I've been selfish. I've been expecting the church to provide for me and tend to my needs (/desires). Sorry.

I wish I was more together with my life. I wish I knew where this was going. I wish I could redo university. Fortunately I don't have that power. I'd probably mess it all up. Again. Enough with the regrets and sob story. Sorry.

I feel stagnant. Like, I have nothing going on in my life aside from school and work and church and I feel like I have no friends to hang out with, even though I have plenty of friends in my classes. I don't know. I feel so unsatisfied. 

EPIPHANY. Literally right now. Trying to fill the void with earth. He's calling me. SHoooooot. How did I not see this. How did I let it get so bad. Vanity, everything is vanity. Ecclesiastes 1:14 "I have seen everything that is done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and a striving after wind."


No comments:

Post a Comment