3 days. That's a pretty good record, right? This is a lot harder than it looks.
So class started again. Kind of hating - Oh, I don't know.. ALL my classes. k like 2/5 of my classes. Less than half of my classes. A 4th year PoliSci class where it's 5 weeks of debates. Ummm no thanks. BUT no midterm, no final, no paper. NO PAPER. That never happens. I'll probably stick with it. Then I've got a night class, but it's one of the easiest classes. Anyways, enough with uni dramz. Onto other uni dramz. Master's application is due next week. I need to write a letter...yeah..
Onto personal issues. My walk with God is suffering. Rather than talking to my close friends about it, I find myself just telling other friends in Christ, but ones that I think are more accountable. I also think they're more mature and for some reason, they ask different questions I haven't been thinking about. I have talked to God about it. I have. Not as much as I should (but then again how much should I?) nor am I doing anything to pursue Him. I'm not about to DQ it up in here about my in depth feelings.
No comments:
Post a Comment