Aside from that my day was pretty unusual. I decided to stay late at school and had an awesome time at Power to Change, met up with a girl I didn't know twice and while it was definitely awkward, I think we became better acquainted because of it. Met up with an old friend and caught up. Didn't hang out.. just caught up. Anyways. No too shabby. My sleep schedule is messed tho. At least I can now salsa naturally!
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Salsa Job Hunting
Not what you think. Got an internship offer that's 2 months longer than I can do.. might not get it. Applying for a job I'm actually qualified to do, but across the world. Hoping I'll get it. Avoiding doing the last two questions cause they're a pain in the butt and I probably won't be getting the job anyways. And then I decided to learn Salsa dancing from a white male... at 2am. Totally casual..
Aside from that my day was pretty unusual. I decided to stay late at school and had an awesome time at Power to Change, met up with a girl I didn't know twice and while it was definitely awkward, I think we became better acquainted because of it. Met up with an old friend and caught up. Didn't hang out.. just caught up. Anyways. No too shabby. My sleep schedule is messed tho. At least I can now salsa naturally!
Aside from that my day was pretty unusual. I decided to stay late at school and had an awesome time at Power to Change, met up with a girl I didn't know twice and while it was definitely awkward, I think we became better acquainted because of it. Met up with an old friend and caught up. Didn't hang out.. just caught up. Anyways. No too shabby. My sleep schedule is messed tho. At least I can now salsa naturally!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment