He told her today. I'm so proud and sad that this drama is over. But good for him. She'll say no cause she's not interested. I commend his courage today. He knew, he had to know she wouldn't reciprocate. But what else do you hope for when you tell a girl you like her and don't expect anything in return? The goals weren't clear and he told her too soon, like I said he would. This is why I never say anything. I don't want to get shut down ever. But that also means I never get what I want. I'm definitely a safe than sorry person. One day.
Welp, it's all downhill from here I'd say. She'll say she doesn't want a relationship/it was unexpected/isn't interested. Then it'll be awkward. They won't be friend anymore. He'll go back to being mopey when it was all his fault anyways. But will he have regrets? I think so. But knowing all this, he still went for it. Bravery, people.
No comments:
Post a Comment