Saturday, February 22, 2014

Rejection

So I got rejected from 1 of 2 Master's programs I applied to. I'm okay. It makes sense I guess. I'm actually more concerned about how my parents will take it. I don't like to let them down. Not going to lie this makes my other application look dim. I'm slightly freaking out. Trying not to cause that does absolutely nothing to help and it means I'm not moving on. So we're working on that.

He's trying to get my attention. I haven't been talking to Him about it and I haven't been thinking about Him or considering His role in my life.. or the fact that He is the main focus of my life. I don't want to turn to Him just because I need something, but at the same time this IS the sign I need to stop looking at me and look at Him. Sorry.

I don't know what's happening. My focuses are being challenged. What I value is being challenged.
I must become less, He must become more.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when you look at you for too long and ignore the warning signs. He gets your attention cause He is jealous for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment