Saturday, February 1, 2014

OUCH.

I hurt in two different ways today.
1) Insanity. I did the Insanity workout yesterday. I couldn't even do the entire thing. I used to be able to struggle through it. I lasted like 20ish minutes. The main guy (Shawn/Shaun?) is awesome. I enjoy that he struggles too. I really like that they struggle - it makes it so real. But I'm pretty sure I yelled at him half the time. My legs were shaking after it, and I started aching like and hour after it happened. I had trouble sitting last night. I woke up this morning afraid to move. And then I got up. PAAAAIIIIIIIIN. I can't even. It's like every move I make hurts. The stairs are the worst. Going to work pretending like you don't have this body crippling pain is the worst. It's like hiding cramps on the regular (which we ladies do FLAWLESSLY), except the your whole body is having cramps. I dropped a pen. I almost cried (being dramatic. But it HURT).

2) TFiOS Book/Trailer.
Finished this horrid book. I forgot how much I love to read. The feels. I'm a terrible person.. I didn't cry. Then I saw the trailer.. and I cried. It was embarrassing. Then I watched the trailer more. My heart.

Kbye

No comments:

Post a Comment