![]() |
| [X] |
Thursday, February 13, 2014
Kay 3.0
Things have changed recently. Extremely recently. I don't know what it is, but I've stopped procrastinating in the past 3 days. I don't know what it is but I am doing things I would put off to the last minute. Okay, still pretty close to the last minute, but I'm getting there. I mean like I genuinely care about what I'm submitting work-wise. Oh hey hard-worker me - haven't seen you since high school. Thanks for showing up in my last semester of university. Cool, oh no I've just been chilling. Nah, I'm cool. At least she showed up when I needed her. I should mention I'm not procrastinating right now. It isn't the early morning, it's not even midnight yet. It'll be 11 soon, so I'll be taking some sleeping pills to readjust my sleep schedule. I don't know but I think I actually care now. It isn't because of my worry over my graduate applications (although those are occasionally in my thoughts), but I'm putting in effort. Kudos to caring! But straight up, I think I've been getting some self-respect or something. Like I genuinely want to be my best for me. I want to represent me as awesome. Honestly, I usually just care about immersing myself in the world of Netflix/TV/Tumblr or recently, the Olympics (Go Canada GO!). But I haven't seen the Olympics since Monday. I've seen my library a lot, and I don't know why. I just find myself there. I think having more deadlines and expectations is finally causing me to care and do things. Awesome. Self growth goin on. heeeeey.
I'm gonna say this is the era of me 3.0. Version 1 was me in high school. Fortunately there I realized much more quickly to apply myself and get grades that didn't take as much effort as I thought. 2.0 Was me until now. I thought that being adequate was good enough. I'm just now realizing that Kay 3.0 can do awesome things with a little more work than high school. It's actually not so bad. I'm happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment